206-737-0242 – Call us anytime
A live, trained advocate will answer
Our Helpline is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. A trained advocate is always on the other end, and can offer:
- Emotional support
- Help with planning for your safety
- Information about domestic violence and its impact on survivors and children
- Information about healthy relationships and warning signs of abuse and teen dating abuse
- Information about how you can access services or support groups
- Help with accessing shelter or other housing options
- Referrals to other community resources
- Information about New Beginnings’ services
- Coaching to help you talk to people in your life who can support you
- Coaching to help you support a survivor you are concerned about
- Tips for talking about healthy, respectful relationships with your teen
- And more!
Who should call?
Our Helpline is available for anyone who is experiencing abuse and/or is worried about someone they know. You may not know if what you are experiencing is abuse, that’s ok, we can help.
- If you are a service provider or employer and are worried about one of your patients or employees, call us for tips on how to best support that person.
- Parents or school personnel who are concerned about a teen can call to get advice on how to talk to them about healthy relationships and/or to offer them support.
- Any adult or teen, regardless of gender, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, race, color, religion (creed), national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or military status.
Se habla español.