206-522-9472 – Call us anytime
A live, trained advocate will answer
Our Helpline is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. A trained advocate is always on the other end, and can offer:
- Emotional support
- Help with planning for your safety
- Information about domestic violence and its impact on survivors and children
- Information about healthy relationships and warning signs of abuse and teen dating abuse
- Information about how you can access services or support groups
- Help with accessing shelter or other housing options
- Referrals to other community resources
- Information about New Beginnings’ services
- Coaching to help you talk to people in your life who can support you
- Coaching to help you support a survivor you are concerned about
- Tips for talking about healthy, respectful relationships with your teen
- And more!
Who should call?
Our Helpline is available for anyone who is experiencing abuse and/or is worried about someone they know. You may not know if what you are experiencing is abuse, that’s ok, we can help. If you are a service provider or employer and are worried about one of your patients or employees, call us for tips on how to best support that person. Parents or school personnel who are concerned about a teen can call to get advice on how to talk to them about healthy relationships and/or to offer them support. Any adult or teen, regardless of gender, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, race, color, religion (creed), national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or military status.
Se habla español.